Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Don't cry if you've never seen the Rain


"There is no Challenge more challenging than the challenge to improve yourself" ~ Michael F. Staley

Chuck Ragan, one of my favorite musicians granted me inspiration for today's work out. It was stormy run today. Drops falling, wind blowing, and the remaining bits of snow slowly melting away I was out and about on a surprisingly fast 4 mile run. Not bad I thought since my biggest problem lately has been my motivation and here I was out in the worst of it. I should mention also that I hurt my upper back/neck during yesterdays weight work out. Pinched a nerve or something. It hurts but it didn't effect my chest and tricep work out nor did it affect the run. Only seems to hurt when I am sitting down or relaxed. Anyway, I know it's cheesy to say but I'm proud of myself today for overcomming the challenges.

No comments: