Friday, February 5, 2010
Run, Running, Ran!!!
I have broken through my miserable streak of feeling lousy and finally got back on track. I don’t know if it’s the bad weather, overtraining or what but admittedly sometimes there is just a great feeling of “bla” that comes over me. Today I broke through it. Sometimes you just need a change in your routine to wake yourself back up. It could be maybe not wearing a stop watch, a new location, a new playlist or a running partner. For me today it was a silly rubber racquetball that I bounced the entire 3 mile route. I don’t know why this worked and I only did so because I found it next to the door and for some reason decided to bring it with. It was kid like fun and I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment