Friday, January 29, 2010

Challenge Accepted!!!

So I decided I needed to reinvest in my running goals. I am unfortunately too broke to sign up for any races so my challenge must come from within. Beginning on April 18th, 2010 I will run 100 miles that week. It’s on the list this year’s goals to accomplish, it will be a challenge, I believe I will learn allot from the experience and it should benefit me with other long term running ambitions.
Between now and then I will need to build my endurance. I will do so by pyramiding my running daily and weekly, hill and strength training, and sprints. I other words I plan to make things as difficult as possible for myself between now and then to make the goal easier and more achievable.
The best part of deciding this with a date in mind is that it gives me direction and the plans begin to formulate. Now even if I don’t know what I am exactly doing I at least know where I am going.

No comments: