While I figure out my new running schedule/regime I thought I would share a few things that keep me motivated and entertained in this notion of running.
The first is Just Your Average Joggler . He juggles, he runs, and it's amazing. I had the great fortune of witnessing this first hand recently and I have to say that it is truely incredible. First its light hearted enough to make you chuckle, second watching others react creates an infectious smile amongst all, and second when you actually observe the mechanics of it all your just blown away. It's not a slow pace at all, it's record breaking. The blog is equally as light hearted and fun as the idea of "joggling". It keeps me motivated and reminds me to have fun with everything I do.
The last thing is i2P. Its a very inspirational organization that sponsors trips for students to reach impossible areas of the Earth to educate and inspire. It was founded by Ray Zahab who has done just some amazing things in running career and life. He is currently about to embark in a running trek across Siberia. He and his organization are just too amazing to be summed up here.
No comments:
Post a Comment