Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blisters

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve...." ~ Unknown



Weather: 48 F Sunny very windy

Distance: 3.7

Run Time: 00:38:21

Run Type: Fun run

Condition: Felt great



I developed blisters on the arches of both of my feet today. I have had blisters before but never on the arches before. Doing some research I think I have figured out why. My shoes I believe have stretched a little bit do to getting a little wet over the weekend. I'm not happy about this prospect as I cannot afford new shoes at this time. I do have some shoe conditioner so hopefully it will tighten them up once again.

No comments: