Not the blog I want to write but I will nonetheless be vulnerable and share. Lots of pain in strange places. Runners Rash. In trying to become a "Real" runner you run into all sorts of aches and pains. Dealing with various forms of runners rash though is a new one on me. I have always laughed at the $20 bottles of glide stick they sell at the runners store and thought of it merely as a scam but maybe there is something to it. Other things such as petroleum jelly are just messy and seem to increase friction. The other recommendation is of course to stay dry but I sweat like no one else so that's not going to happen. Not too much on the subject doing a Google search. I suppose it's just not something people like to talk about.
Today's Run:
Time: 50 min
Distance: 4.47 miles
Weather: 58 f and sunny
Condition: Felt Great but still wimping out and escaping from a longer run.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment