
"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." ~ Steve Prefontain
Ok I should be doing this everyday but I missed yesterday so here is the catch up:
April 5, 2009- Jogging day streak 7
Weights: Legs, Biceps, Lower Abs
Run Type: Recovery Loop Distance: 1.56 miles
Time: 0:16:41
Weather: 38 F snowing
Condition: OK
April 6, 2009- Jogging day streak 8
Weights: Back, Shoulders, Obliques
Run Type: Distance
Distance: 4.5 miles
Time: 0:46:22
Weather: 36 F Cloudy
Condition: Felt good but my goal was to do 6 miles and I thought I did but when I mapped my run it was only 4.5. NOTE TO SELF: MAP OUT RUN BEFORE HAND!!!
I played racquetball this evening as well. Which makes me beckon again if I had energy to that tonight maybe I should be adding in another exercise daily. Not hard just something like a leisure bicycle ride. Also I need to step up my diet again. I have been a little lazy the bast few days and using food as a way to celebrate work out success. I have to find another way to celebrate.
Ok I should be doing this everyday but I missed yesterday so here is the catch up:
April 5, 2009- Jogging day streak 7
Weights: Legs, Biceps, Lower Abs
Run Type: Recovery Loop Distance: 1.56 miles
Time: 0:16:41
Weather: 38 F snowing
Condition: OK
April 6, 2009- Jogging day streak 8
Weights: Back, Shoulders, Obliques
Run Type: Distance
Distance: 4.5 miles
Time: 0:46:22
Weather: 36 F Cloudy
Condition: Felt good but my goal was to do 6 miles and I thought I did but when I mapped my run it was only 4.5. NOTE TO SELF: MAP OUT RUN BEFORE HAND!!!
I played racquetball this evening as well. Which makes me beckon again if I had energy to that tonight maybe I should be adding in another exercise daily. Not hard just something like a leisure bicycle ride. Also I need to step up my diet again. I have been a little lazy the bast few days and using food as a way to celebrate work out success. I have to find another way to celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment